Full Terms & Conditions
Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information
Promoter: Roadside (Garages) Limited, 9 Somerset Road, Coleraine, Co. Londonderry, BT51 3LL. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland & Wales), Channel Islands and the Isle of Man only. Employees and their immediate families of Roadside (Garages) Limited, their agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. Entrants must be aged 17 years or over and under 18s require parental consent and have access to the internet.
3. This promotion recurs monthly from the 1st to the last day of the month at midnight and reviews left on Google, Facebook.com/roadsidegarages, Autotrader.co.uk or RAC.co.uk during that time will be valid for that month's prizedraw.
4. There is no limit to the number of unique entries that can be submitted by an entrant. A maximum of one prize may be won per household.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
How to enter
6. Leave a review or star-rating of Roadside Garages on Google, Facebook.com/roadsidegarages, Autotrader.co.uk or RAC.co.uk.
7. All genuine valid moderated entries will be entered into the (relevant month's) prize draw.
8. Any submission containing the following content will not be permitted and the entrant will be disqualified:
1. Content which is distasteful or offensive, or is of a sexual nature.
2. Content for the intended purpose of harassing, threatening or embarrassing individuals or multiple individuals.
3. Any content the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate to use.
9. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to permanently remove any material that is deemed to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence or to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent the promotion by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities, using rude, inappropriate, or profane statements or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
14. All entries will be strictly monitored by the Promoter throughout and any attempts to manipulate or otherwise unfairly influence the results will result in disqualification of entry or suspension of the promotion.
Selecting the winner(s)
15. Prize-winners of each month will be selected at random using an independent site fanpagekarma.com by 12.00 midday on the 1st Tuesday of the month and they will be informed during the afternoon/evening of the 1st Tuesday of the month.
16.Each winner will receive a voucher to the value of £40 for the Newbridge Restaurant, 34 Newbridge Restaurant, Coleraine, BT52 1TP
Notification and delivery of the prize
17. The winners will be notified by 11:59pm on the first Tuesday of the month, via phonecall or email address supplied to Roadside (Garages) Limited.
21.Roadside (Garages) Limited will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners to confirm next steps of the claim process including obtaining details to fulfil the prize. However, if a winner has not responded to notification by the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 11.59pm or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, Roadside (Garages) Limited reserves the right to withdraw the prize and award to a reserve selected at the same time as the original draw if time permits.
22. The winner must call into the showroom at 9 Somerset Road, Coleraine, BT51 3LL to collect their voucher, or if requested the voucher can be posted 2nd class to the winner's address. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
23. The winners are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize which is for £40 to be spent in the Newbridge Restuarant in Coleraine ONLY.
24.Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
25.This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other social media site, or website.
27. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered.
29.The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
30. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
32.In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter and those partnered with the promotion reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
33. The names of the winners will be made available on request at 9 Somerset Road, Coleraine, Co. Londonderry, BT513LL within 3 months of the closing date.
34. Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion without further remuneration.
35.If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
36. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by N. Ireland law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the N. Ireland courts.